Training of the interaction of parents and children “Learn to understand each other”
The question of interaction and understanding each other is becoming increasingly important within the family as children get older, and especially if the child logopt. The child grows and changes, so must change and develop parent-child relationships. And to do that you must learn to understand, to look and see each other. Experience of working with families of children center demonstrates the difficulty of establishing visual contact as a consequence of the failure problems of the child. Group work provide a unique opportunity to remove the feeling of uniqueness, the uniqueness of their own difficulties and allow you to get feedback(and from adults and from children) and look at your educational experience from a different point of view.
Goal . the increase of psychological competence of parents in the education and development of effective communication skills with children.
improving the ability of parents to understand and chuvstvovany in the emotional world of your child, through the establishment of eye contact, physical contact, observation and joint activities;
change inadequate parental positions;
optimization of forms of parental engagement in the education of their children.
“Primary group code”:
discussion – children and how to interact with those parents;
all group members have the right to participate freely in the discussion, devoid of formalism and routine;
leading is not an absolute authority, the only source of information and judgments that must be taken by all members of the group.
increase parental competence in matters of education
org. correctional games with children, aimed at the formation of a new type of relations of equality and partnership – org. free games with children
productive activities, where the “leader” and “slave” shared between parent and child.
stimulation of the speech of children in the process of communication with parents and other team members
The idea of the program . cooperation
the skills of cooperation with the child
recognition of the right of the child to choose
practicing communication skills
Elements and techniques:
fairytale therapy (reading and discussion, writing, drawing tales; work with metaphor)
play therapy( games and exercises, psychosomatica, role play)
art therapy (drawing, visualization of images)
The training will be conducted for 4 days (first – organizational diagnostic for parents; three days together with children, the fourth day of the final with the tea ceremony). Upon completion of the training conducted individual consultations with parents.
The duration of one session of 60 min, the last day of the 90 min.
homework for adults
Day 1 (group of parents)
Material . Forms for each parent: “CDF”, “My family in the form of circles”, homework No. 1, Klondike, 4 pictures “Type of family education”, Proverbs 4, the text of the relaxation of the “Cleansing from anxiety”, an invitation to practice each Dcaro, music. the excerpt.
1. Welcome and introduction of participants . all standing in a circle take turns to say: “Hello, my name is. Today I am. (facial expression or gesture to show his emotional state)”.
The group responds: “Hello. Today. this (show the actions of the participant)”.
2. Discussion: “the rules of the group “:
here and now
3. Discussion: “the Goals and objectives of the training “:
rule 3 P: acceptance, recognition, understanding
the willingness to cooperate
Conditions and mode of operation: the following 3days with children, homework, absences unwanted, the last day for the duration of 90min. Completes training tea ceremony and gifts to the participants. The next day the invitation and homework.
4. Participants ‘ expectations from work.
5. Exercise “Westalke” “Ya my baby. “Each participant 3 positive adjectives to describe yourself and your child. Group responsible party: “We are happy for you!”
To get up and swap places for those who have one child;
To get up and swap places for those who have good relationships with children;
To get up and switch seats to those who often plays with the child.
7. Questionnaire “Interaction Parent-child” (Appendix 1)
8. “Proverbs” the Division into 2 groups, each receives two Proverbs, explaining what is meant by our ancestors:
Without root and the grass is not growing.
Don’t we children are like, and they on us.
My mother’s son, Yes Matushkin gorbatuk.
A Eulogy to the worse.
9. “Good and bad”. There are 4 picture – type education.
One team calls “+” this type of education, and the other is “–”. (Appendix 2). Discuss what difficulties can be faced child in kindergarten.
10. Test “My family circle” Discussion of the impressions of each figure.
11. Exercise “Hand”: One of the participants enters the circle, he is blindfolded, give a hand, it is based on tactile sensations have to say what a parent “mild or severe. ”
12.Relaxation “Purification from anxiety” (Annex 3)
14. Farewell “General terms”, handing out invitations to activities for children
D/s №1: Fill in the table: “What makes me sad my baby and happy”
Questionnaire “Interaction Parent – Child” (BPP)