10 tips to cope with the aggression of the child
Recently, parents and teachers had many occasions to talk about the dangers of child abuse. Teenager it is hard to fight for credibility, using only the power of nature and merits in adults. Most recently it was possible to discuss only fights in the school hallways, and now we are talking about what the children are taken for a real weapon.
With it easy to sort things out not only in their company, but also with teachers. Sometimes it comes to tragedies. How to recognize a child’s aggression before it brings forth its bitter fruit?
Many parents are repeatedly faced with the problem of aggression in their own child. Anger and rage towards others can manifest at an early age and older. If the teenager has a tendency to violent acts and rude words, the situation must be sorted out.
During the summer holidays many children first encounter with autonomy. In the summer camps or schools, they have to establish communication with the same girls and boys. What can be done to and for the child, and for others passed safely.
Causes of child cruelty
Primarily aggression is an expression of emotions. It can be anger, fear, the desire to attract attention, to defend or assert themselves. It is important to immediately understand it this way and not as a problem with which to cope. The problem lies deeper.
The reasons for the aggressive behavior of the child are moral difficulties, to overcome which the child is not ready. For example, it is difficult to adequately assess the reality and communicate, it differs from the others or teasing peers. All this serves as a reason to “enable hedgehog” and to use anger as a defense. The most dangerous of these spikes in places, where the child is alone, without parents and family.
On children’s aggression influence and family situation. If the parents fight with each other in the presence of a child or find out the relationship manhandling, it is not surprising that the child chooses the same path. This type of behavior becomes the norm, it copies the model of the family, denigrating abusers, or being rude towards other people.
Strong influence on the development of children’s hostility have two opposite phenomena – Hyper and, on the contrary, indifference. Neither of these extremes are not conducive to a calm moral condition of the child. He has to fend off excessive concern or, conversely, to attract the attention of bad deeds.
In the same way aggression can develop permissiveness and conglomeration of various prohibitions. If you can have it, no need in making decisions, does not analyze before the doing, and just does what she wants. Tyranny does not make their own decisions and, therefore, learns to Express themselves in other ways.
Most often aggressive child is unhappy with themselves and their lives a little man who feels fear and discomfort during intercourse with other guys, loses sincere parental love and support and not confident.
How to deal with children’s aggression
1. The main rule to achieve any result in relation to the child – unconditional love . It is important to show your son or daughter that it doesn’t depend on the life situation and his actions. It is necessary to discuss the incident and make comments, but in any case you can’t blackmail love child. Expressing your feelings, explain the situation, not go to the individual, do not insult or humiliate the child.
2. Find a way that will help him to throw out the passion . In the boy’s room to hang a punching bag, in case of extreme discontent allow the child enough to scream. In no case do not try to “drown” his emotions, it is important to redirect the energy in a peaceful direction.
3. Do not swear in front of the child . If you understand that with any home you start to boil passion interview behind closed doors. Look for ways to have family conflicts did not influence the children.
4. Share experience . Tell me, how do you deal with similar situations and now as she did at his age. Don’t discount his problem, don’t call them “stupid”. It may further embitter.
5. Go hug . This is an effective way to remove the outbreak of aggression. After some time it will give a sense of security.
6. Talk . Do not attempt to build a dialogue at the moment of the splash. Let it cool down and then discuss the situation, discuss the causes and consequences, explain how to deal with the flood of emotions in these moments.
7. Praise your child. When he receives positive feedback about himself and his behavior, he is committed to good deeds. He needs to understand what is good and what is bad.
8. Do not confuse opinions . Set clear boundaries. Once you child is punished for bad behavior, and at other times pulled a similar situation on the brakes is incorrect.
9. Be calm . Do not fall into a state of anger with him. It is important for you to show your presence and participation, and not to use force and physical punishment.
10. Give your child freedom . Everyone needs to have personal space, responsibilities, rules, and opportunities to solve problems independently. Consult, discuss, share, but don’t try to “make life easier” for the child, taking full responsibility for his decisions.
If you can install with a child trust and convince him of your unconditional love, you won’t have to no fear for his safety, nor for the condition of the people around him.