Select the description that most closely matches the behavior of your child.
1. As usual your little one responds to the comments of the parents (or teachers)?
A. Promises, swears that this is the last time, but soon again does the same thing.
B. is Angry, resentful and eventually go his own way.
V. Quietly pleads guilty.
G. Offended, upset, crying.
2. As your child enters situations that require quick and decisive action?
A. It instantly covers the excitement.
B. Acts fast and vigorously.
V. behaves calmly and intently.
G. Acts hesitantly, timidly.
3. What behavioral line child adheres to a dispute with their peers?
A. makes its points, but it tries to take into account the opinions of others.
B. Excited, get angry, no one wants to listen.
V. Says confidently, without much emotion, consistent in the presentation of his thoughts.
G. behaves very hesitantly.
4. How your child behaves, being in an unfamiliar environment, a new place (e.g., in a doctor’s office).
A. Quickly adapts to new circumstances, behaves animatedly, showing interest in his surroundings.
B. Quickly excited, sometimes nervous.
V. Quietly eyeing an unusual situation.
Today, the family acts as an important factor in personality development. Here the child is born, he receives an initial knowledge about the world and first experience.
Feature of family education is the fact that the family constitutes a mixed-age social group there are representatives of two, three and sometimes four generations. This means different values, different evaluation criteria the phenomena of life, different ideals, opinions, beliefs, and allows you to create some traditions.
Family education is organically connected with the whole life of a growing person. In the family the child is included in the vital activities through all its stages: from basic attempts to pick up a spoon to hammer a nail) to complex social and personal significant forms of behavior.
Family education also has a wide time range effects: it continues throughout a person’s life, occurs at any time of day, any time of the year.
Family climate is the life of the parents, their relationship, family spirit. Children rudeness, callousness, indifference, indiscipline, usually Continue reading
We do not see the electromagnetic field, we vaguely knew what it was and therefore the danger seems to be mythical. However, unfortunately, the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation on our health is difficult to overestimate. If we are talking about the child, the effect increases tenfold – there is a violation of the immune, nervous, cardiovascular, reproductive and endocrine systems. How to avoid and protect children?
We interviewed expert of the St. Petersburg center of hygiene and epidemiology «Control” Kniazeva of Larisa.
– Larissa Viktorovna, what is the source of the electromagnetic fields.
– Sources of such radiation is in every apartment: electrical wiring, household electrical appliances (irons, vacuum cleaners, furnaces, TVs), cordless phones, computers and laptops etc All this creates a so-called household electrosmog. Also electromagnetic radiation enters the apartment from the outside: it is produced transformers, cell towers, television and radio towers, signal amplifiers, power lines…
– Is it really dangerous? No one’s until he died…
– To judge so emphatically desired objective statistical data. But no such data, so I tried to be careful about the lack of deaths. Electromagnetic radiation, Continue reading